View Single Post
Old 12-05-04, 09:18 PM   #25
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
for what, murdering a few defenseless prisoners? 90% of whom were wrongly arrested, taken out of their homes in the middle of the night and thrown into saddam’s 1-way roach motel. nah, we're all cool with that. who could possibly have a problem that?
what a load of shit! do you know this for a fact, that innocent iraqis were taken out of their homes, that all of them were being raped and tortured, that 90% of the prisoners are innocent? NO.. it's all liberal fairytales.

Quote:
how many civillians have we killed? ten thousand? twenty five thousand? who knows? hell, who cares...some iraqis? pfffft. they obviously don’t get it. when the bush machine kills you it’s ok. it’s just that simple. next.
and yet millions of innocent germans perished during WWII in allied bombings. this certainly didn't delegitimize the entire war effort against the nazis. likewise, it shouldn't demoralize the war against garbage like saddam hussein and bin ladin and all those who follow and support them. don't get me wrong, we should make every effort to minimize civilian casualties. but in guerilla type warfare like in iraq it's damn near impossible to do so. let me remind you that the vast majority of civilian casualties in iraq in recent months is the result of islamic terrorists attacking anything in sight and not the bush killing machine.

Quote:
maybe you better do your own work
link!

i read articles from reuters, AP, CNN, and even the opinion journal of the WSJ and i have seen nothing that support your claim.
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote