View Single Post
Old 04-11-06, 04:27 AM   #16
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
That wall was built to keep their people in. The US prick pres. Regan tore it down. Our wall will be built to keep illegals out.
Oh yeah, that is a HUGE difference. i can't even begin to express how much water that statement holds.

Quote:
Our lib Queber says that they are welcome there. All I can say is ~ great. However the rest of Canada might not want to add to the Quebec welfare rolls. I understand that they are way higher than the rest or Canada's.
OUR??? When did Miss Silver become anyones possession?

As for the rest Nic, what the hell do you care what is going on in Canada? Do you pay taxes there? Do you get to vote there? It is bitching and moaning over shit you can't change in the first place.
I take it there is nothing else you can truly worry about or try to change. I mean, come on the U.S. of fucking A is without fault by default.

Quote:
As to owing anything to the French.....

Hahahahahahahaa We can be sure to be able to depend on the surrender monkies. I bet that they will be right here to help if needed.
I think you might be surprised when push come to shove. They did more than their fair share during the second world war. Or do you really believe the U.S. liberated us all? Damnit another
Besides you are going to need Canada's oil reserve in the not so distant future. I admit the support is not millitary but we both know that your and my economy isn't run on oil

try to keep an open mind Nic. Leave the trolling to Jcmd. who's appearances are way to convenient for comfort