View Single Post
Old 03-11-06, 08:35 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
Hahahahahaa

Now that the US is going to build a 700 mile wall on the border 'tween Mexico and the USA, I bet Ontario will do the same between Quebec and the rest of Canada. It would make financial sense.

Ya wish you fucktard

Quebec is only 23~24% of the actual canadian population, yes, let them fare without out tax return... IMO nic, that wall between mexico is to keep you inn more than to keep them out when the shit hits the fan.

Over here we issue visa's for those mexican workers, unlike you, they get minimum wage and for them it's priceless, enough to make a family live an entire year. WOW, Imagine if illegals who pick up your strawberries were paid minimum wage, i'm sure the quart would jump to 6$ in no time.

Nic, I don't hate the United States, never did, only this actual prez but you on the other hand have made it clear you hate quebec. Like I said, grow up and get over it like I did when I had a gun pointed at my head when I was 17 while visiting NYC. It's not because I had one bad experience that I put all the eggs in one basket.

Then again, it is futile to argue with a dillweed who keeps complaining of constant banning at other p2p boards. Like my roommate, you seem to only live to feel persecuted, boo-hoo-fucking-hoo

In case you didn't know even if your mommy is Kanuck is that Canada started with 2 provinces, us and ontario or Lower and upper canada. The rest just tagged along.

We wanted to separate back in 1995, we almost did it, 49.5% against 50.5%, it was that close but what happened is that the federal gov offered roundtrip flights from vancouver or any provinces for a quart of the price for the great "Love Inn" at phillip's square meaning, the gov spent millions flying canadians over montreal to tell us that they loved us and that they didn't wish us to seperate. Result, just browse through canadians forum to see how red neck they are still toward us even tho we are almost a quart of the canadian population.

Maybe your deep rooted hatred toward quebec is only the fact that we have the oldest st-patties celebration in all north america or the fact that maybe we were here first?

Why did the first pillgrams boarded the mayflower? was it to flee england persecution at the time and make a better life for themselves? You prolly hate New Yorkers aswell, wouldn't be surprised if it were the case.

You sir need a history lesson, it was the french that helped with your independance and any american who spit on the former new france should be ashamed to do so. You should launch a petition on changing all the cities who has Lafayette in them to dillweed town.

Congrat Nic on being JC's new lapdog

and a heartwarm welcome from all of us

Now, go find your pal JC and go shoot some possoms for dinner.

You know, I never knew you to be a week one, you only use existing threads to make your point that you hate quebec. Why not start your own thread and see how quickly it goes to forum camp!
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote