View Single Post
Old 29-01-05, 04:53 PM   #31
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
What your point? Felt like typing a few words before insulting yet another member, again? BTW, who are these so called "people", got some names? or are you hiding behind those fictionnal 'people' to cover the fact that it is only you who thinks this way? I can come up with a few names but unfortunately, they fall under the same breed as you.
Them's the people. My point was you have the pic right in front of you and still fail to see or understand what's in it and what it is.

Quote:
Multi, remember that PM i sent you about the rommie, apply it to albed. Same type of behaviour.
Sounds like a great guy.

Quote:
schmooky007, personnally, i'm also bemused that people don't realise how some precision flying it was. What I mean is that these planes flew at 500 mph ffs. Even the instructor told the press that those 'terrorists' couldn't even fly a cesna, imagine them now, flying jumbo airplanes at the speed of 500 mph and hitting their target, all 3 of them. It just doesn't sound right.
Get yourself one of the realistic flying games, Microsoft Flight Simulator or WW2 Air Combat. I have them and it's not that hard.

Last edited by albed : 29-01-05 at 05:17 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote