View Single Post
Old 29-01-05, 04:26 PM   #29
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Are you really too stupid to notice that the fire has been put out? Do you know what MD means (Maryland), and do you know where it is?

This is what people mean when they tell you you have your head up your ass.
What your point? Felt like typing a few words before insulting yet another member, again? BTW, who are these so called "people", got some names? or are you hiding behind those fictionnal 'people' to cover the fact that it is only you who thinks this way? I can come up with a few names but unfortunately, they fall under the same breed as you.

Multi, remember that PM i sent you about the rommie, apply it to albed. Same type of behaviour.

schmooky007, personnally, i'm also bemused that people don't realise how some precision flying it was. What I mean is that these planes flew at 500 mph ffs. Even the instructor told the press that those 'terrorists' couldn't even fly a cesna, imagine them now, flying jumbo airplanes at the speed of 500 mph and hitting their target, all 3 of them. It just doesn't sound right.

BTW, i'd also like one of those indestructible passport, the type that can resists high temp fire and can survive after a building crashes on it.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote