View Single Post
Old 29-01-05, 12:28 PM   #24
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Jcat

Just finished reading your link. That person make a very good point using material/factual evidences but in the end, he totally blows it by his conclusion on the subject. Thought the webpage had way too many ads flashing... This person must be desperate to keep this page up at minimal cost

Anyway, this is it's conclusion

Quote:
Conclusion

I highly doubt that

local firefighters would be involved in any sort of a coverup. I highly doubt that local police officers would be involved in any sort of a government cover up. Cops and firemen are just average Joes like you and me, who go home to the wife and kids, and just try to make a living and have a good life for their families (I have many friends in both professions - of course the firemen are usually more stable marriage-wise because of their job but that doesn't make the cops any less human than you or I). The men and women who pulled over a hundred people (dead and alive) out of that building would more likely than not have noticed somebody carrying over 60 bodies into the middle of the fire they were fighting. To say that the plane that hit the Pentagon was not filled with every single person who died in this terrorist attack (not counting the unfortunate people inside the building) is one thing and one thing only - ignorant...You cannot dispute the facts, a 757 hit the Pentagon killing everyone onboard and many inside the building. It was a terrorist attack and the only fault with the government here is with their failure to prevent or stop it.
Local firefighters? Makes me wonder who he thaught those guys were?

Got me curious, so I googled up ""montgomery collapse rescue team. The search result is what surprised me the most. The first to hits are worth the look.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote