View Single Post
Old 16-03-04, 02:03 AM   #14
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
in spain there has been a attack, the government failed to protect the country, and the people blamed the failure on it's government getting needlessly and irresponsibly distracted by iraq. out goes the government.

in europe the outlook is a lot more focused. they know who's behind these attacks and until they've been brought to ground anything that takes away resources is a potentially lethal diversion.

friends tell me that france and italy, with muslim populations (and problems) the equal to spain’s or greater, are taking this latest attack deadly seriously, and they aren’t going to be looking to iraq for anything but the most superficial solutions.

- js.
Alltho the spanish presence in Iraq played a major role in the way the people voted, i think the fact that the partido popular lied about that the eta had placed the bombs might have something to do with it too ...... untill late saturday night the party ruled by aznar insisted and even asked reporter to say it is eta while she knew that it might have been al qaeda.