View Single Post
Old 30-01-05, 07:36 PM   #47
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
• Punching a neat hole in the Pentagon with no visible sign of plane wreckage: priceless.
There's wreckage visible in the pic miss_silver posted. Pop your head out of your ass and take a peek.

Quote:
• A deaf and learning impaired dirt biker playing in the woods with crap in his diaper claiming he can extrapolate the effects of a 757 twenty feet off the ground from a dubiously reckoned 100 foot encounter with an A10: worthless.
Just packed the lies into this one. Hearing's fine, learning ability's fine, a dirt bike isn't a mountain bike (I'll chalk that one up to ignorance from someone whose knowledge of the world ends at the inner lining of his colon), never claimed to extrapolate anything-(another lie). Can't you argue with the truth Ramona? If your any good at twisting it you can still come to your desired false conclusion.

Quote:
About as worthless as the link you googled up to support your claim that there are "sworn eyewitness testimonies" in the 911 Commission Report,
You mean "160 witnesses testified under oath". A little more subtle but still you're lying again Ramona. My words are right here for everyone to see so you can't play the vicious, slandering gossip role.

Quote:
which turns out to be a link to nothing more than an outline anyway. Maybe you were too busy looking up "information" and "jet wash" on google to actually view and comprehend your own link. One has to wonder if you've ever actually read it at any time.
It was for you to read since you asked for it, remember?

Ho-hum, eyewitness, eyewitness, eyewitness. A lie repeated often enough....

Quote:
Also, it's pretty funny that apparently you actually believed me when I said that I saved your picture, even though I was lying and I am a clearly disreputable 'crackpot source.' Just goes to show that you're not quite as good at detecting truth and lies as you claim to be, but then frankly we all already knew that. In this case, as in most others, it seems your vanity and enormous ego got in the way of your preternaturally acute detective abilities.
Did you really think I thought you were telling the truth? "but why did you go back looking again after the thread sunk off the page?" doesn't sound like suspicion? especially when you didn't give an answer. I don't even believe you now when you say you were lying. You aren't as good as you think; like repeating "eyewitness" over and over would fool people, right.

Quote:
At any rate, I'm sure this will all go 100 feet over your head like a squealing A10, but I really don't care, nor do I care what sounds you will subsequently make about it. The only reason I reply to your gurgling at all is that I admittedly get a bit of a sadistic kick out of watching you mock yourself with your hilarious little intellectual pretensions.
You certainly don't do it to uncover the truth, debunk lies, or even express your own opinion. But if it brings a little pleasure into your empty, meaningless life then that's all the reason you need.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote