naz
-

What The?

first fine weather in an age here [looks nice, fucking cold]

Kid Creole and the Coconuts - Stool Pigeon

Rare Earth - I Just wanna celebrate

Avanlanches - A different feeling

The Frames - Love will tear us apart again [live]

and in honour of the week that's in it ...

Denis Leary/Chris Phillips - Traditional Irish Folk Song

They come over here and they take all our land. They chop off our heads and they boil them in oil. Our children are leaving and we have no heads. We drink and we sing and we drink and we die.

We have no heads. No, we have no heads.
They come over here and they chop off our legs. They cut off our hands and put nails in our eyes. O'Grady is dead and O'Hanrahan's gone. We drink and we die and continue to drink.

O'Hanrahan...No, O'Hanrahan.

**SOLOS**

They buried O'Neill down in Country Shillhame, The poor children dying and fee dee din de. Hin fle di din fle di din fle de din de In hey bibble bibble hey bibble bibbly bey bibble de

O'Hanrahan...No, O'Hanrahan!

We drink and we sing and we drink and we sing. Hey! We drink and we drive and we puke and we drink. Hey! We drink and we fight and we bleed and we cry. Hey! We puke and we smoke and we drink and we die. Hey!
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote