View Single Post
Old 07-02-07, 12:25 AM   #23
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Could it be possible that you are figuring out why I have been bashing your poor whacked out, ineffectual state?

If you quit bad mouthing the USA, I'll remain silent on Quebec.

No deal Nicobie

There is a major difference
bashing on ppl that comes from a certain place and bashing on the current ADM they are under with. You have something to say about the current liberal adm that Charest runs over here, fine. You have something to say about brown nose Harper to say fine. I have also the same right under the constitution of free speech to say what I feel about your current administration Nicobie.

It is not because I am from across the border that I have according to you no right to speak out about your current adm.

Like I said, if you do not like what I have to say about Bush and his Semian adms, just put me on ignore, that would be a nice solutions to both our problems no?

Can we agree that we disagree on this one ADM wise?

I am entitled to speak out against any regime as I please, doesn't mean I hate the ppl under that regime, can you do the same thing Nicobie?

As I said previously, this is the political Asylum, talk politics of any country or take a walk if it is too much for you.

Beyond this, quit busting my chops, ok?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote