View Single Post
Old 25-08-07, 07:06 PM   #135
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Mazer is a whore?

Who is a whore?

Maybe U need to calm down and try to think things thru, before U sprew, all the hatred.

Beddy boy aka albed you dork...

Now go take a hard look in the mirror and remember the shit you pulled on the B-Day thread Goldie started. Keep it up Nicobie, I will have to contact admin for your IP or any good decent Moderator over here for harassments and defamation. You sure as hell picked the wrong state to live in to pull that shit for I heard that California has made it a FELONY to stalk someone from the internet like you did previously.

If the Admin doesn't comply, i'll go to the server that is hosting this site and tell that the admin allows this shit to go on, thus pressuring Gaz (got that grand pubha) to either reveal that IP of yours so I can press charges toward your ISP for using your connection to Harrass me and insult me at every chance you get. If your ISP realize this and all the hateful post you made and being bound to californian law, you will be dumped by them like a sac of rotten taters.

Gazdet, I know this is your board but let one like that again slide... You do know that Nicobie has been bitching over 5 years of being banned from other board, wonder why If you cannot figure it out, maybe i'll be forced to remind you?

Sick and tired of being his target for this last year, if you allow it to continue, I will take actions, just a fair warning toward your's truly and the dillweed for while you protect him and only delete posts, you are as guilty as he is for allowing his behavior in the eye of the Law and mine. In my views, by not taking action against his hateful post, you also view me as a... figure out the rest. Will not bother going to PM you again for it is a waste of time.

I do not ask for his banning, just that you give HIM the same consideration as you gave sinner, more than once, GOT IT?

I can and I will shut him up if I get his IP to track him to his IPS, can<t wait to call them.

So Gazdet, where do you stand in all of this?

Enough is Enough Gaz, Either you do something about it for he will come back with bitchier stances for you let him slide on this one, or I will.

I fondly remember Ranger 121 on the original napster board saying the same thing to another member over there, only threat from the law shut the other party up.

Will have to PM ranger to remember who it was but i'm quite sure it is our reformed Pisser

Gazdet, I will not take this shit anymore, your call is next...
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote