View Single Post
Old 23-08-07, 10:32 AM   #131
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Pashsaaaa. Think I just heard a sneeze... Ever think of becoming a rodeo clown and do us that favor?
Naaa…. I would have to take like a $150,000 a year pay cut. I will stick with the Financial Services industry, it could be kinda fun but naaaa. Thanks for the idea tho.

Quote:
The strong to last on my knowledge are ants, roaches and muzzies, not humanity. We never were and never will, see wild kingdom where youngs learn to fly or fare for themselve within 2 months while exposed at that age, wound not survive.
Well, we all know your knowledge is very very limited. Besides hating Americans, seems you are good at that.

Quote:
BTW, got curious for you are still on my whatever peep I don't give a flying fuck list. Yes, I'm that crude.
No, you are not crude, just stupid.

Quote:
Yeah right...

whatever for you are still on the no see list.

A novel idea... Why not become a rodeo clown?
See above

Quote:
I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself...
I find that is what people do when they have a low IQ. Can’t think of anything new to say.

Quote:
ya keyboard warrior, how come you are not in AF right now?

Thought you were a proud one coming form a "proud" military family ?!? How come you are not on MYSpace posting from Iraq or AF underfire?

Yeah... what is your reason again to not go to AF? After all you are a Canadian who support the troops, how come you are not over there?

Scared?

ChickenShit?
Try reading in one of the 10 other threads in which you asked this very question. Unfortunately I don’t make the rules for the military.

Quote:
I can have no respect for one who proud himself from a military family and won't do shit to honor his title.

Better be a Rodeo Clown IMO.
What title? I am a Branch Manager at a Financial firm. That is my title. Because my father was in the Military in Ireland, --maybe try a read some old post when I talked about this, also I was born in Armagh and Catholic…do the math--, makes me have to join the military? When I said I “Grew Up” in a Military family it ment things were very strict. We did not get away with much. If I brought home a C from school there would be hell to pay, We were put into kickboxing at a young age to learn to fight and defend ourselves. It might sound bad but we were raised to respect others and I still played Hockey and rode dirt bikes like other kids I had a very normal up bringing, but when it came to school I better have been on the ball. So there is nothing in my background which said I had to join the army. It was my choice. I wanted the learn how to fly helicopters.

You can’t even keep on topic can you? Did you even graduate from high school? Unlike you I do support the troops but this is a thread about global warming. Try and keep up. Your name calling is getting boring. Esp. since you can’t think of anything new to say.

Quote:
PS : Replying to you was entertaining, please do come again
I feel guilty responding to you, It is like I am picking on the Mentally Challenged.