View Single Post
Old 22-08-07, 11:53 PM   #128
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
To quote Lubos Motl, a former Harvard physicist…..those promoting the fear of man-made climate changes are "playing the children's game to scare each other."…..

Read these…

Washington DC – An abundance of new peer-reviewed studies, analysis, and data error discoveries in the last several months has prompted scientists to declare that fear of catastrophic man-made global warming “bites the dust” and the scientific underpinnings for alarm may be “falling apart.” The latest study to cast doubt on climate fears finds that even a doubling of atmospheric carbon dioxide would not have the previously predicted dire impacts on global temperatures. This new study is not unique, as a host of recent peer-reviewed studies have cast a chill on global warming fears.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...fed8&Issue_id=

Sizzling study concludes: Global warming 'hot air'
'You can spit, have same effect as doubling the carbon dioxide'

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57253

So it seems the problem is mother nature. How you we fix her??? We don’t. The strong survive, always have and always will.

Pashsaaaa. Think I just heard a sneeze... Ever think of becoming a rodeo clown and do us that favor?

The strong to last on my knowledge are ants, roaches and muzzies, not humanity. We never were and never will, see wild kingdom where youngs learn to fly or fare for themselve within 2 months while exposed at that age, wound not survive.

BTW, got curious for you are still on my whatever peep I don't give a flying fuck list. Yes, I'm that crude.

Yeah right...

whatever for you are still on the no see list.

A novel idea... Why not become a rodeo clown?

I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself...

ya keyboard warrior, how come you are not in AF right now?

Thought you were a proud one coming form a "proud" military family ?!? How come you are not on MYSpace posting from Iraq or AF underfire?

Yeah... what is your reason again to not go to AF? After all you are a Canadian who support the troops, how come you are not over there?

Scared?

ChickenShit?

I can have no respect for one who proud himself from a military family and won't do shit to honor his title.

Better be a Rodeo Clown IMO.

PS : Replying to you was entertaining, please do come again
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote