View Single Post
Old 27-03-03, 05:23 AM   #11
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Wink

monyak, please give us some technical facts instead of that silly hype that does not convince anybody here.

Quote:
They're servers and routers are located in Palestine so they dont give a shit about Copyright Infringement.
So it's a centralized system? Then who owns/controls/finances the servers? PLO?

Quote:
The cool thing about the program is that it contains NO ADWARE/SPYWARE OR BANNERS and it HIDES YOUR IP on upload and download with alternate proxie functions. Its worth checking out.
How is the IP hiding achieved technically? I didn't find any description of the system architecture from the links you gave - can you provide one?

If the solution is to use some dedicated proxies in Palestine as one might conclude from your post, I seriously doubt both the scalability and the security of the solution.

As for the no adware/spyware claim, let me ask if this a commercially motivated project? If not, can we expect to have the source code available anytime soon?

This is a very fishy-sounding project - at least the way it has been presented. Anyway, I am grateful to Napho, our death-defying special troops man, for checking it out...

- tg
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote