View Single Post
Old 10-09-07, 02:41 AM   #20
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post

You making up history? Canada really was not a country until 1867 and the Revolutionary War was from 1775–1783. What the hell they teaching you guys down there? And yeah we hate you so much, Canada is your largest trading partner and more Canadians visit the USA then any other country in the World. OOhhh the Hate.....please.....

Really, is that the only reason we are allies? I did not know bording countries had no choice but to be allies. You should let Europe know this. It could have saved a lot of wars from happening. WWI and II included. Wow...why didn't Europe get this memo?

and don't say I hate Americans because it is complete BS. Find me a post that would make you believe that could be true.
I was referring to the British using what is now Canada to launch guerilla attacks against us during the war then retreat back across the border and that we werent always best of friends with our northern neighbors for allowing the British to do this.

I love Canadians.......they go back home after their visits unlike the Mexicans.

No the fact that we border isnt the only reason we are allies but Canada does rely on the US for security and it is definately in our best interest to provide it because of this fact.

You are absolutely right I can't say you have ever posted anything hateful about the US and was I definately out of line for directing that at you.

I gotta stop reading Silvers posts.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote