View Single Post
Old 10-09-07, 02:03 AM   #19
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
and I don't think I(or anyone else) mentioned trust in connection to who we sell weapons to. I mean you put "trust" in quotes.

You responded to my post adding the "trust" part yourself.

My initial post was in response to Sinners post that started this thread. Furthermore he quite clearly mentioned "TRUST" in connection to who we sell weapons to in that huge 15 word response to the article he posted. I then included it again in a quote in my post. Yet somehow you were and still are completely unable to figure this out. It was you that made "wrong assumtions" and then added those assumptions to your own post.

The quote clearly says "POSTED BY SINNER" not you, and the word trust is equally as clearly visible. I have since responded only to your judgement and completely false and wrong accusations to my initial post that didn't even involve you. It was you who judged me and put words in my mouth. It was after this initial post that I responded to your "who flew the planes" post. Yet your response to me wasn't about the only post of yours that I actually responded to and clearly about my response to Sinner.

Now back to my point that you have completely overshadowed which was that trust really has nothing to do with weapons sales. Regardless of the country, Canada, Saudi Arabia or Timbuktoo there will always be those individuals, whether they are a minority or the majority that will have their own agendas that could very well include using our weapons or aid against us.

jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote