View Single Post
Old 09-09-07, 04:48 PM   #15
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
Sure our enemies will still get weapons, but I hardly think we should be helping them, and I don't think I(or anyone else) mentioned trust in connection to who we sell weapons to. I mean you put "trust" in quotes. What are you? An Albed clone? Always assuming and putting words into others peoples mouths? Judging people before you know them?

Sure they were terrorists. Saudi terrorists. Just like McVeigh is an American terrorist. We do harbor terrorists in the USA. According to Bush logic we should be bombing ourselves.
Quote:
C'mon man. This is a question mark. "?" That's what you put after a sentence where you are asking a question. See my post above for examples. I was wondering if you were an Albed clone, and from your response, it looks like I wasn't far off. Name calling and un-intelligent banter don't make you seem cool or smart. It makes you look like a fool. You responded to my post adding the "trust" part yourself. I have known albed to get the wrong assumtion from people before and add his assumtions to what others say into his own posts. Then you did it, so I asked if that was the way you were also. So I wouldn't have to judge you without knowing you a bit better. And you come off with a typical albed move of name calling. It only confirms my suspicions.
Did you ever get the "suspicion" that you really are stupid? It would explain the name calling and the insults perfectly without resorting to speculation that people are clones or "just plain mean with no good reason".

Being stupid alone doesn't warrant abuse of course but thinking you somehow know better than people with vastly greater intelligence, education and experience shows the kind of arrogance and egotism that's both laughable and disgusting.

Quote:
It doesn't matter to me what country we are selling arms to in my opinion. Selling the arms is wrong.
Here's a prime example of Judge vernarial pronouncing his simple minded verdict that it's just "wrong". Pathetic when you consider all the millions of people who were massacred because they didn't have the weapons to defend themselves. But the Judge lacks the intelligence to consider even that simple bit of evidence.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote