Thread: Kazaa++ is fast
View Single Post
Old 21-12-02, 10:50 AM   #15
smokey227
Napsterite

I'm having the same problem. Using Kazaa ++ Deluxe. How is anybody getting more than 2 download sources?????

Also is anyone having problems with the uploads. I use to get several uploads & now I've only seen uploads 1 time in 3 days (and I left my Kazaa on 8 hours last night). And there was no real upload info. - just 3 little icons to left of screen. When I moved my cursor over to it, I could get info. as you do when you move cursor over selections after search. I didn't want to shut down if someone was downloading. At first I thought maybe I didn't have anything of interest so I added back to my drive the hot numbers from last year of the Lord of the Rings & Hobbit audio books since the movie is out again but not one bite. Does anyone have some titles that are always being downloaded from them so I can add to mine to test out?

Been gone for the last 3 months working on project so trying to catch up on your chatter...so hope none of this was covered under another thread. Nice to be back.
smokey227 is offline   Reply With Quote