View Single Post
Old 25-11-07, 09:04 PM   #211
multi
Thanks for being with arse

well thats just lame... obviously I had just glanced at it when pondering that question,even with all your trumped up wisdom you can't seem to answer because you didn't crop the pic... perhaps Drak did and could explain wtf the competition is about ,maybe where you can win $100.00 by hitting that area just below Yemen with a dart perhaps?

It was just a passing question not even really aimed at you, fucknuts... so if you don't know you may stfu or not it's your choice.

I doubt it really matters that much in the bigger scheme of things.Now back to the scrapbook...

Why the Iranians see themselves in a very different light

AP

IT IS not hard to find examples of the peculiar divergence between how the world looks from Tehran, Iran's capital, and how it looks in the West. Take the recent release of a long-awaited report on Iran's nuclear programme by the International Atomic Energy Agency, the UN's nuclear watchdog. To Iran's state-controlled television, the report showed Iran's innocence and slapped its detractors in the face. In Washington, DC, the focus was on the report's doubts, which appeared to justify a push for further punitive sanctions.

But in many ways, the sparring capitals look more like mirror images than polar opposites. On different scales, both Iranians and Americans tend to take an imperial view. Both governments demonise the other. They use past resentments to reap political rewards by looking tough.
...More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote