View Single Post
Old 07-07-05, 07:42 PM   #13
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

There's some good ones in that list, in particular Hoobastank, Outkast, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Dido, No doubt, Switchfoot, Kelly Clarkson, Jet, The Hives, Franz Ferdinand, Modest Mouse, and U2. These would be my own personal favorites and generally speaking any one of their singles would be acceptible. Of course, I am excluding Hip Hop, R&B, and Country 'cause I don't listen to them so I don't know what's hot in those generes.

You can't go wrong with iPod commercial songs. Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz is huge right now.

Brand spanking new music might be welcome, so try Muse, Rise Against, The Fray (a Denver band that just got signed, awesome), Anna Nalick, My Chemical Romance, Relient K, Crossfade, Howie Day, Gavin DeGraw, Yellowcard, Story Of The Year, Velvet Revolver, Fall Out Boy, and probably a few more but I can't recall them at the moment.

And then there's the old standbys that have released records or singles recently: Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Dave Matthews, Garbage, Seether, Jack Johnson, Audioslave, Bowling for Soup, Rob Thomas, Incubus, 311, The Killers, Jason Mraz, Weezer, System of a Down, and Nine Inch Nails.

These are just artists, but in the past year they've only released one or two singles apice so it shouldn't be too hard to find the ones that are the most popular right now. Hopefully they'll cover all the moods and tempos you'll need.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote