View Single Post
Old 04-05-06, 03:01 PM   #46
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
lets get back to how you said that iran wanted to nuke israel, that was a drama troll lie, then your equally blind tag team buddy posted a link stating that israel should be wiped off of the map, which is another lie.

He never said he wanted to nuke Israel, he is smarter then that, he would never say that.

He has said

"The peaceful Iranian nuclear technology will not pose a threat to any party because we want peace and stability and we will not cause injustice to anyone and at the same time we will not submit to injustice" April 13, 2006

On January 11, 2006, Ahmadinejad announced that Iran will have peaceful nuclear technology very soon. He also emphasized that making the nuclear bomb is not the policy of his government. In his words : "We would like to send the message to those who claim Iran is searching for nuclear weapons that there is no such policy and this [policy] is illegal and against our religion."

Take it for what ever it is worth, I have a hard time trusting him personally

He also said

In October 2005 Ahmadinejad gave a speech opposing Zionism that contained antagonistic statements about the State of Israel. He agreed with a statement he attributed to Khomeini that the "occupying regime" must be wiped off the map or eliminated. He also referred to Israel as a "disgraceful stain [in] the Islamic world."

In December 2005 Ahmadinejad also made several controversial statements regarding the Holocaust and the State of Israel, at one point referring to the Holocaust as a "myth" and criticizing European laws against Holocaust denial. He said that although he does not know whether or not nor to what extent the Holocaust occurred, if it had in fact occurred, European countries should make amends to the Jewish people by giving them land to establish a state in Europe (Germany, Austria or other countries), the United States, Canada or Alaska instead of making "the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime." These statements were also condemned by many world leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad