View Single Post
Old 04-05-06, 01:32 AM   #42
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
WTF are you talking about floydian? None of your links are to the NYT.

That's why I drop out of arguments with you; not only do you use lies to back up your points but you can't even maintain a rational connection to what's already been posted, even when it's your posts.

You dont argue with me you just call me names, but ive gotten used to you though. Im saddened that you diddnt call me anything in this last post.

but i warn ya, once you read the crazy stuff i post, your path to the dark side will have begun.

Anyway... in the post where i left a link to informationclearinghouse, they linked the transcript from the NYT. Then they explain how MEMRI changed the translation.

Ok then... now that you see, this here is a link to the same website you used in an earlier post that quoted Irans prez as saying "Israel should be wiped off the map".

Quote:
The second thing that makes me uneasy is that the stories selected by Memri for translation follow a familiar pattern: either they reflect badly on the character of Arabs or they in some way further the political agenda of Israel. I am not alone in this unease.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote