Old 13-05-05, 09:19 AM   #34
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Still bored at work sinner?
No.....You still bored at Life??

Quote:
not much to say about this thread that I've said before, that is why I kept out of it, didn't feel the need to get bashed again by our local trolls about what I think about this incident because that is what it was or was it?. You think that the Darfour incident is less worse that what happened on 9/11? multiply the victims of 9/11 by x50 and you'll have the exact count of how many ppl died in Darfour so far but I fear that you or our local trolls won't give a flying fuck about this.
It is not that I don't care about Darfur, but this is a thread about a conspiracy by the American Government and 9/11. Try to keep up. Also what should we do about Darfur? I do believe the UN is having meetings about it, it should be all ok in no time. Or are you saying the American Government should bypass the UN and send in an Army to kill all those who are doing things we do not like? You did see the news about mass Graves in Iraq right? 100,000's murdered by Saddams regime. But I guess you don't care about Iraqi's. Am I right?

Quote:
No one is above the law and I wish that Bush Jr will be on trial some years later at la Haigue tribunal for crimes against humanity right along side of son of a bitch (Milo) and Pinochet. If 9/11 would have never happened, do you think american ppl would have wanted another lost war after suffering so much loss after the Vietnam war? NO, they wouldn't have endorsed another war, that's for sure. They needed another Pearl Harbour to drag some innocent kids into another war. Still cocky about bush great might? why don't you enlist yourself into the US army and fight the bad big terrorists as you proclaim them to be ?
Bush as not commited any crimes, so he will not have to stand trail for anything. 9/11 did happen so why even talk about the what if's. Iraq is not a lost War. You think The USA wanted Pearl Harbour and 9/11 to happen?

Quote:
lol, your too caught up with your gazoline toys to do something about it I reckon

Yep!

Quote:
What pisses me the most is those Bushtard supporters will spew hatrid about how bad the libs are evil but even tho they defend this second Hitler, most of them wouldn't even consider putting their ass on the line let alone move to another country to preserve this lovely system we call democracy and fight for it. I'm sick and tired about those rants, to pick up JFK's word, "It's not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Guess he was talking about the PEACE CORP at that time.
Second Hitler? When you make comments like that it just shows how un-educated you really are. Your trivializing the holocaust for one and most of Bush's supports are or were in the military.

Quote:
Alex Jones has def something to say with his comments. The US are the worst case scenario about developping biogenic weapons, it's been proven, even Colin Powell had the spotlight turn on him when he produced a vial with big bad anthrax, wonder how he got this consediring that if even one teaspon was dropped on a us town, it would produce more than 100000 deaths. Strange on how he got passed security with such a deadly substance, or was it arranged from, the beginning ?

Hey, laughed my ass off yesterday watching that big thing about a very puny cesna entering the forbidden no fly zone, they evacuated the WH for almost nothing IMO, how can a cesna can be of threath unless they carry massive explosives, but then again, paranoia is the mainstream these days, still What made me laugh harder was on how quickly those fighter planes were off the ground after the initial alert... think they could have done much better when 9/11 happened?
**Sigh** OK -- In one paragragh you say one teaspoon of a bio-weapon could kill 100,000 people and then you laugh at a cesna coming with-in 3 miles of the Whitehouse and say it would have to carry massive explosives to do any damage? The only paranioa I see is your fear of the Government. They did all the right things with this plane, your hated of the Government is just blinding you.

Quote:
Sinner, you are the best to assign blame or point out first what the UK did wrong into world history. Why didn't point out the Dutch population or the French europeean population or the Germans or the Japs or the...
Because I am Irish.

Quote:
Hey, want to suck bushtard dick, you're welcome to do so but try to get semen (some) facts straight. Then again, I feel like adressing a fucking brick wall who's family has always been a militaly family. Break free or go to Irak to show your true faith in the system.

... then again, you have big balls on this board but I feel you are still chicken shit for being at your place enjoying your gaz burning toys and bitching about those who does not stand against those bad big terrorists.
So you are a troll after all..... Un-educated one at that.

Quote:
To have your comment taken seriously, i'd try to post from your pc home, for once!
Why? What difference does it make where I post? But for your information I don't have a PC at my home. I have a house 20km outside the city where you can't get highspeed. I do love my gas toys though, right about that, I have a house on 50 arces of land that is great for deer hunting and I am building a dirt bike track. I am to busy on the weekend and evenings to be on the PC.

Quote:
BTW, what nationality do refer too as citizen?

Canadian?
American?
Irish?

Make up your mind.
Why, Since you are from Quebec my guess is you hate all three of those nationality's -- don't you?

Quote:
Knowing his history, knowing that he was funded by the US to fight those big bad communisits, I now feel that he's been taken like an escape goat for the americans. Blame the Arabs, blame their faith, it always work for the simple minded out there.

No you don't know his history because if you did you would know he used his own money to build hospitals for the wounded, not American money...That was one of the reasons he became popular with the Muslim people.