View Single Post
Old 21-07-05, 01:55 AM   #3
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Smile

Jews nuke Moon LOL! thats a good one got a link?

I dont believe everything he wrote, maybe 10% but he did have some logical articles. Sinner even quoted him once to prove some kind of point which escapes me at the moment.

You probably know just as much as me when it comes to know whats going on in the world which is not much. Everything I post here is just theories and possible scenarios. If you believe everything TV tells you then good for you. Prolly much happier that way. I have an open mind and I believe anything can happen in todays world. If you can think it its possible.

There are nice Jewish peeps and there are Zionists, there are nice X-tians and there are evangelical fundies, then there are nice Muslims and there are Islamic militants, the latter in these three groups are the ones who want to start the shit to bring on the end so they can say that they are the righteous ones. One of those self fulfilling prophecy things. Alot of them are politicians and powerful as well.

I dont know whats going to happen, but I have my ducks in a row and I dont fear much anymore. Whatever happens… happens and I am going to live my life with a smile, follow the golden rule and love my friends and family while we are still here.

I always thought you were cool Naz and still do. So cheer the fuck up.

where you been?
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote