View Single Post
Old 24-01-06, 04:59 PM   #6
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Well our election is over and for the first time in 37 years a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec will not be the Prime Minister. It is a great day for Canada and a huge step in the right direction. Also the PQ – The Quebec Party lost seats and support in Quebec, they will still whine like little school girls, for example the PQ Leader said if Stephen Harper gets tuff on criminals they will fight him on it, well to bad ladies, gang members and criminals need to beware, The Liberals are on the way down, there is a new sheriff in town.

I am really happy I must say, taxes will be lower and a man from the West, the richest most successful part of Canada is in control. He will of course do all he can for Quebec and Ontario because of the population, but we will not have to worry about the hundreds of millions of taxpayer’s dollars being stolen and going to Quebec.

That is all I have right now…..
so did you get a real conservative? or the phony fiscally-unrestrained, big-government, loot-the-taxpayers-to-reward-your-camapign-donors kind of conservatives that we have?
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote