View Single Post
Old 03-07-08, 07:29 AM   #4
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
There are plenty of choices. My new motorcycle gets 70mpg, get one instead of whining. Put a sleeping bag in your car and drive to work once a week, instead of whining. Buy or rent a house or apartment close to work, instead of whining. Carpool with the very few people who can stand you, instead of whining.

But of course you'll only ignore all the options and cling stubbornly to your one pathetic preference, whining.

Unlike you, I have a life. I can't camp out like the backwoods fuck you are, in my car without taking ashower for a week. If I got a house closer to work, it would cost $400,000 more, where is the savings in that. I already carpool you ignorant shit.

It just goes to show you that fools like albed think they know everything about everybody. Ignorant shitheads.

Face it, because of your butt buddy Bush, this is where we are with no end in sight. Him and cheney are laughing at the american people, and slapping their oil buddies on the back. They, like you are divorced from reality.

Fuck alaska drilling, what are they going to do within the next month?

Why don't we have all electric cars now? 10 years isn't going to help.

He has had 8 fucking years, and hasn't done shit about anything.

Just like you, bitch. Except to complain about everything.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote