View Single Post
Old 12-05-05, 07:00 AM   #25
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Default Closed minds?

I don't recall saying I support terrorists,or for that matter not supporting them.We all have sins of the past,certainly the British government has plenty to answer for.As to being an"expert on terrorism"I don't think so,One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of you chaps to discuss any of these issues with you.If somebody having a different view than you insults your "intelligence" Albed,I'll leave it to other people to decide what level of intelligence your at.I doubt very much whether you would be my type of company.
I have no strong views on this 9/11 only that I have read and seen a lot of stuff that is hard to find answers too.I'm sure if you read the stuff you might think the same.To not even look at the stuff,that I can't understand.Do you really believe things governments tell you.Did Watergate not teach you anything.Or are you to young to know about it? Here you are, give me your explainations to some of this.If you chose not too, fine.We can all make of that what we wish.As I will.

http://www.booktv.org/General/index....77&schedID=362

Last edited by malvachat : 12-05-05 at 09:52 AM.
malvachat is offline   Reply With Quote