View Single Post
Old 04-10-06, 03:55 PM   #16
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Well, with a name like Studds....

It's looking very much like the press is selectively omitting details in their reporting on Foley; it seems the really dirty messages only went to adults but reporters are inferring it went to minors.

At any rate there was nothing physical going on and the media and democrats are looking ridiculous for sqealing like it's bloody murder.
...correct in that it actually does not meet the definition of pedophilia (13 and under for that) - but that they were minors does not seem to be in doubt:
Quote:
ABC News reported more instant messages between Foley and former pages from 2003 on Tuesday, including one in which the legislator put off voting on the House floor until he had finished online sex with the high school student.

After both describe having orgasms, ABC reported, Foley messaged "I better go vote. Did you know you would have this effect on me?"

I guessed," the boy replied. "Ya go vote ..."

"Can I have a kiss goodnight?" asks Maf54, identified as Foley's instant messaging ID.
no Democrat, on his worst day, ever looked more ridiculous - but it's nice that you're okay with all this.

edit: so where was he actually spanking his monkey - right on the House floor? in the cloakroom? the mind reels...
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote