View Single Post
Old 05-05-06, 11:23 AM   #7
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Quote:
Land of the free and the presumption of innocence.
Sure, but (apparently) only for liberal Democrats.

How come that premise doesn't work for anyone in the Bush Administration when it works for any Kennedy?

Shades of Chap-A-Quick-Dick. At least no one was killed this time around.

Quote:
Capitol Hill Police witnessed the accident, and they reported that Kennedy was the only one in the car.
How much more proof do you require? My mind IS made up. Kennedy crashed his F'ing car. The Capitol Police saw the accident happen. Kennedy said he was under the influence of a drug that can cause drowsiness.

These facts are significantly more proof than the wild ass conspiracy theories and rumors that are used on a daily basis against President Bush and members of his Administration.

It really does not matter whether it was phenergan (Promethazine HCI) or alcohol (or both). It doesn't matter if the drug was prescribed or not. If the substance effects his ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, he should not be driving - for (what should be) very obvious reasons. All elements of the crime are proven.

Phenergan is a drug commonly used for anti-nausea. It is capable of causing drowsiness and blurred vision. Alcohol greatly intensifies the drowsiness effect. Phenergan can also cause increased sensitivity to natural or artificial sunlight. Labels warning of these side effects are always attached to the bottle.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote