Thread: Kerry AWOL
View Single Post
Old 11-03-04, 02:20 PM   #8
span

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
some scary thinking there sinner. careful, it may bite. so critique is insurrection eh? spoken like true fascist. but let's start with bush, since he's the pres. he failed to stop america's enemies from attacking the us on sept 11 when his admn had the information that could have prevented it, and he's been stonewalling the investigations ever since. talk about your aid and comfort. btw, he criticized the vietnam war too. he liked it even less than kerry. bush hated it so much he wouldn't even fight.

- js.
damn, you are the king of deflections

i would hardly define calling your fellow soldiers war criminals (words former POW's say emboldened the Vietcong) merely a "critique". and the Bush crap is just that, if Bush knew and "let it happen" then thats a damn big conspiracy Mr. Tin Foil, alot of people would have to be involved, you'd think there'd be leaks of some type, but there isn't just more kooky conspiracy theories with no basis in reality.

and about his supposed hatred of vietnam, i assume you have facts to back up that disproven and baseless statement? i got news for you jacky, if you didn't want to fight in Vietnam you didn't join the Air Force, the most dangerous profession to train in. it's sad Jacky, the rest of the Dems have dropped the Vietnam thing, perhaps you need to go freshen up on the new talking points at dnc.org.
span is offline   Reply With Quote