View Single Post
Old 19-04-04, 04:02 PM   #46
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally posted by Repo
With that in mind, when asked at his press conference, "After 9-11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say, and what lessons have learned from it?" His answer was typical Bush, befuddled he answered, "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it," confused he continued, "John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet." That is the problem right there, he is still waiting for an answer to pop into his head but like he said, "It hadn't yet." This is a man that is way over his head. While he waits for an answer to pop into his head, Americans are dying in Iraq. Mr. President I'll give you your biggest mistake, the same one I wrote on June 30, 2003, occupying Iraq...

that was a painful, embarrassing moment to watch - i actually felt sorry for him
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote