View Single Post
Old 19-04-04, 08:57 AM   #45
Repo

Back to the subject at hand, how did this thread turn into a thread about UFO's?...

This past week George W. Bush held a rare press conference, after watching his press conference I can understand why they are so rare. It showed the real George W. Bush, a lying, bumbling idiot that rambled on like a kid trying to explain his bad report card while avoiding the truth...

When asked how long the troops would be in Iraq his answer was, "As long as necessary, and not one day more." A more truthful answer would have been, I don't know but Bush refuses to admit he doesn't know how long the troops will be in Iraq and being truthful would imply that the troops will be in Iraq for a long, long time. Giving the "As long as necessary, and not one day more" answer ducks the question. As long as necessary, and not one day more, means the troops are stuck in a quagmire with no way out...

On explaining to the American people how his administration got so much wrong on many fronts including that U.S. troops would be greeted as liberators with sweets and flowers; that Iraqi oil revenue would pay for most of the reconstruction; and that Iraq not only had weapons of mass destruction but the U.S knew where it was, Bush avoided answering the question instead he claimed Iraq to have been a threat. Unfortunately for Bush the facts show that Iraq was only a threat in the minds of the real Axis of Evil, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. American soldiers are dying in Iraq not because they had to but because Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld chose to put their lives on the line for some reason that the facts used to lead the country to war don't bear out. No weapons of mass destruction, no link to 9-11 and no real reason to put U.S. soldiers' lives on the line, just a lot of words and plenty of lies. People have to forget their politics and question why the hell American soldiers went to Iraq in the first place? Afghanistan we know, the Afghan government aided the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Iraq didn't and yet Bush always tries to blend the two together. He willfully misleads the American people for his own reasons. Either he is evil and won't tell why he does so or he is an idiot who does it uncontrollably. The last thing America needs is a paranoid president that attacks countries he mistakenly believes will attack America...

When Bush was asked, "Mr. President, why are you and the vice president insisting on appearing together before the 9-11 commission?" He answered, "Because the 9-11 commission wants to ask us questions, that's why we're meeting." When he was pressed on why he and Cheney are meeting with the commission together rather than separately his answer was, "Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9-11 commission is looking forward to asking us." He completely dodged the question. He has to hold hands with Cheney because alone he might mistakenly say something truthful and being truthful could expose his administration for what it is, a bumbling, paranoid administration owned by the big corporate conglomerates that put him on the board of the oil companies, gave him a baseball team and the presidency...

When Bush was asked in the last campaign his biggest mistake made in his life, he joked that it was trading Sammy Sosa. With that in mind, when asked at his press conference, "After 9-11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say, and what lessons have learned from it?" His answer was typical Bush, befuddled he answered, "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it," confused he continued, "John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet." That is the problem right there, he is still waiting for an answer to pop into his head but like he said, "It hadn't yet." This is a man that is way over his head. While he waits for an answer to pop into his head, Americans are dying in Iraq. Mr. President I'll give you your biggest mistake, the same one I wrote on June 30, 2003, occupying Iraq...

It is a good thing Bush's press conferences are rare, they only show how much of a bumbling fool he is and that only aides and abets America's enemies. For the good of the country he should never give another press conference, it only shows America's biggest weakness, its president...
Repo is offline   Reply With Quote