View Single Post
Old 20-11-04, 05:31 AM   #36
gregorio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62
So like most passive anal retentive liberals you just "consider yourself" or "support" whatever suits your particlar crusade, just like you do with your votes and support on any issue.
In a certain rationally thinking being vs. religiously motivated lunatic sense you are right. I consider myself and support whatever I deem best for me. I don't believe in the greater cause.

Quote:
Make a choice you wishy washy fuk, your just like that asshole on game day that won't pick a Team to support until one team is clearly going to win, then brags about how he was supporting the winning Team all along.
I thought I had made it clear which team I chose to support.

Quote:
The fact you actually think that a soldier who commits a war crime should be held accountable because, lets face it...he is an American, that was in a foriegn land under orders from his government, but the guerillas that are targeting, kidnapping, beheading innocent civilians and soldiers alike should be excused for their war crimes because they are not of a "proper state"????
Actually, that is what I think. A guerrilla is basically a criminal, a criminal with a cause maybe, but still a criminal. A soldier committing a war crime is completely different, he must be dealt with as an example. Soldiers must abide by the laws, guerrillas are beyond the reach of the law, they may be prosecuted or killed by the law but the only ones whose judgement they must accept are the people they claim to fight for.

Quote:
Murder is murder you moronic retard, a war crime is a war crime regardless who commits it. Theres no difference, only your sick and twisted perception. This ludicrous reasoning speaks volumes for your obvious lack of sanity and connection with reality.
You really believe that equality stuff they teach you at school? Murder is not murder. One murderer will be executed the other one gets a medal. It's not about what motivates the killing or under what circumstances it happened. It's about how the public and those who are in power perceive the killing. There is no greater justice beyond human justice and that - I am afraid - is totally biased. In the end, it's just about who gets to tell the story. Live with it.

Quote:
Need I mention any further what an anal hate filled, insane little person would admit that young men, women and children dying in Iraq is "entertaining" and brings them some kind of sick pleasure. Bush winning the election really sent your pyschopathic ass over the edge.
Why do you think, people like watching pictures of war in the news? Because they want to be informed? They could have that information without seeing death and destruction. Truth is, it thrills them, it gives them those little adrenalin kicks that others get from playing the latest ego shooter or watching action movies. Men are entertained by watching death and destruction. I don't know which one of the terrorists said “you love life, we love death”, but he was wrong. Everybody loves death.
gregorio is offline   Reply With Quote