View Single Post
Old 02-07-04, 03:57 PM   #5
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
i looked all over that site but couldn't find the link....the only version i know of on the p2p networks is the cam version. if anybody knows what link they're referring to, pm me please...
It's prolly the cam version

Quote:
With the site problems today I haven’t had a chance to comment on the CNN story regarding the downloading of F911 and how I played a role.

First of all, I can’t believe CNN did not contact us for a comment. That’s irresponsible reporting. (see update) And they claim we never cited a source...well, there’s always the damned video clip, eh?

Secondly, we did not host the movie. Nor did we even host the torrent. I *linked* the torrent , which was hosted on a public BitTorrent tracker. If that’s illegal, then we’ve truly fallen as a society. All I did was post a link.

Where it gets interesting is the fact that Moore himself has been very, very clear on his feelings. The following is a transcript of the clip from that European press conference where Moore explicitly states he wants people to download the film. I did not transcribe the “um’s and uh’s” in his speech, since we all do that and they have zero effect on the meaning or context. Feel free to grab a copy yourself and make sure I was accurate.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote