Thread: Features I need
View Single Post
Old 29-05-02, 07:33 AM   #14
goldie
yea, it's me.

Njah Njah Re: Features I need

Quote:
Originally posted by assorted
Just 2 features I need that annoy me while using KazaaLite.

2) Kazaa needs a fucking "drop below this transfer speed"... So does WinMX. I remember Morpheus I think had this feature? Or maybe it was Direct Connect... I know IRC scripts do but whatever; these 56k people set up multi source (or multiple) downloads and are taking up a slot by grabbing at .56k/s. It's a waste of my slots.
Well, you broadband elitists will never have to worry about this 56ker attempting to grab a movie off the net.

Net movies = waste-of-time in my book but that's JMHO. I prefer to watch my dvd's on my BIG screen and spend the lousy $$ for the "real deal" instead of going through the aggravation of dling these bloated movie files and THAT goes for whether I have this simple modem or "graduate" to broadband.

OTH I can totally understand why you elitists feel the way you do
. I'd love to have the ability to cut a file off when a connection goes <1.00 k/s because someone has 15-20 dl's coming in all at the same time or is sharing absolutely nothing or is on a lousy 56k and multisourcing modem but I really doubt if this "option" will become a reality anytime soon.

Humph and Pffft!

editted

Last edited by goldie : 29-05-02 at 08:28 AM.
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote