View Single Post
Old 06-02-06, 04:18 PM   #8
legion
I took both pills.

A few bad apples? Have you seen the pictures on t.v.? I see streets filled with bad apples. This is no longer about a few bad apples it is about baskets filled with bad apples.

The governments of the countries invovled know PERFECTLY WELL what freedom of speech and freedom of press is and means. They also know PERFECTLY WELL that those cartoons do not portrait the opinion of the political factions within denmark or norway. And i would like to top it off that these islamic governments know PERFECTLY WELL that it is an internal matter for Denmark and Norway ....... PERIOD.

I wonder how many of those protesters in libanon have actually seen the cartoons? I bet you ten to one that 95% of them never even saw them simply because cartoons/pictures like that are banned within their own borders.

Am I the only one who wonders that in most of those countries protests aren’t even allowed? Now that it is about some prophet and now that it suits their needs, yup here we go. Not only are those protests staged, the koran and the religion it stands for gets raped to justify violence once more.

It amazes me to no end that there is/was no single protest when over 3000 people got killed by airplanes flown into high rise buildings. There were/are no protests when some one got beheaded. There are no protests when soldiers are blown to smithereens in the name of allah.

No protests because the palastinians elected a terrorist group for their leadership? Yeah lets talk about a few bad apples eh.
Hamas:”hey we hate your guts but give us your money.”

Oh and the arab european league came up with this needless to say that Anne Frank is an idol for israelis/jews and dutchies alike. None of these are parties involved with this whole thing as of yet. Does this mean we can set some embassies a blaze?

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.