View Single Post
Old 06-02-06, 02:02 PM   #7
Sinner
--------------------

My first reaction to what is going on is I think Islam is a religion dedicated to violence and the conquest of the infidels. Maybe the USA should pull out of Iraq, defend the borders more closely at home and let Iraq fall into a civil war. Once enough of the country is destroyed, go back and try again. Maybe there is no reasoning with Muslims; they are just violent people with stupid beliefs.

But reason then takes over, you can’t allow a few rotten apples destroy the whole bunch. This does show how uneducated the people are in the middle east, and how hypocritical they are tho. Saudi newspapers print offensive cartoons against Jews regularly also they don’t understand the separation between Government and the Press. People in Denmark are some of the most peaceful people in the world so burning down their embassies just shows how out of touch with the world these people are. Like the Danes I just don’t get it. It is a cartoon for fuck sakes, it is not worth killing or dieing over. Grow the fuck up you simpletons. Opps – but the Muslims in the USA and Canada who are more educated did do it right, yes they protested – nothing wrong with that – but they did not act with violence, anyway I am ranting – I don’t get it is the bottom line –