View Single Post
Old 09-04-04, 11:03 PM   #9
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally posted by theknife
i'm really torn on this issue, Multi....
likewise..

i see these dead kids every weeknight at the end of PBS newshour...and their eyes stare back at me ..its the silence and the eyes..
leaves me with the cold feeling of senselesness and futility for a few minutes after..
then there is constant streams of injured and dying iraqi's also on the media..largely the arab tv networks playing up the civilian deaths...wich in turn is really getting to arabs in surrounding countries

you have two different cultures blitzing their public with propaganda on scales we really havent seen before..
arabs seem split on supporting terrorisim and having US style democracies and in the west everyones
split on the war on terror and on the govenments that have been handling it up to now..

a bit worrying in this country the fact that several tons of amonium nitrate has gone missing...a few months away from an election..
that could build a some really nasty fucking bomb
they gov will say they are doing all they can..but they will secretly probably let one happen because it will be in their favor...
as was stated in another very good thread here since this political forum started a huge terrorist attack in australia or the US would probably give power to bush or howard..and al quade is probably smart enough to realise that.
i think i am more worried about our gov seting up a terrorist attack..for its own gain..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote