View Single Post
Old 20-01-04, 01:18 AM   #23
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally posted by Legion
I take it the word 'GUESS' means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to you?

You are too hilarious dude. We are not allowed to assume yet you yourself makes one assumption after another.

1) In the short time i have been here ??? hehehehehe i was a member of the original napster board and i have been a member here since ... well.... gaz made it come to live.... give or take a few weeks.

2) Show me where i called you a war monger?

3) Well mister American, yes I do hear about the death toll of your fellow country men (and i concider all loss of live a waste)..... All i said was, that it looks like a public execution and just like you I am entitled to my own opinion..... hard to swallow for you maybe but tough deal with it.

4) Maybe i should have witnessed my mother hide. Okay it wasn't my own mother i will hand you that. However i spent 14 months in bosnia in 1995/96 so i think i have seen my fair share of shit. Maybe more than you? but hey that would be another assumption. a game you seem so good at.

5) asking for your opinion? Uhm i think you will never see the day that i will ask your opinion. Right now your opinion means as much to me as toilet paper. I whipe me ASS with both.
You are not allowed to assume? In your original post that you felt some need to attach my user to was one HUGE asumption, I don't give a flying fuck whether you threw "Guess" in to sugar coat it or not.

I didn't question nor do I give a shit about your opinion of the video in question, I simply asked you not to toss my user around with the assumption I will be joining in to support someone elses opinions. I will decide this. I don't need some limp dicked liberal doing it for me.

Bosnia huh........yea it took me a couple of days to get up off the fucking floor from laughing at that one. I could really give a shit where you choose to vacation. Seen? No doubt you've SOWN your fair share of shit.

Thanks....I'm flattered that my opinion means so much to you. Toilet paper means a hell of a lot in most households unless your trying to say that you don't use it and jump off the crapper and drag your ass across the carpet like a dog with worms.

But then again you don't need toilet paper since wiping your ass is obviously a complete impossibility with your head shoved so far up it.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote