View Single Post
Old 22-03-04, 08:17 PM   #26
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
The Hamas was never much a threat to the US interests, they are mostly fighting the Zionist invasion of their territory.I do not defend any terrorist action taken against the innocents, against anyone for that matter. But from Sharon's part, it was a cowardly act to blow up and old man in a wheelchair. To the eyes of the world, today, Ariel Sharon became a terrorist.
hamas and the rest of the palestinian terror organizations, supported by the arab world and terror groups like al-kaeda and hizballah, are not fighting occupation. they are fighting against the existence of israel.

yassin was a murderous pig. yes he was in a wheelchair but that didn't stop him from taking part in terrorism. yassin signed a fatwa recently making it perfectly legitimate for women, even if they are pregnant, to become homicide bombers and murder israelis (in all, 80 women became homicide bombers, most of them sent by hamas. 7 exploded in israel, the rest were caught on their way to carry out an attack. at least 2 of them were pregnant when they were supposed to blow up and have since given birth in israeli prison). yassin also signed a fatwa making it perfectly legitimate for teenagers and children to become homicide bombers. it's strange, you know, the way yassin encouraged women and children to blow themselves up and murder innocent israelis instead of sending his own sons to explode (one of his sons was killed today in the strike). such actions were never condemned by human rights groups. yassin preached evil and hatred, urging muslims everywhere to kill jews. yassin and the hamas will never accept a jewish state in the middle east and they will do whatever it takes to accomplish this objective. even though he was old, wheelchair bound, and frail, yassin was an evil psychopath (just read what he did to his own family when he suspected some of them "collaborated" with israel) and master terrorist.

i should also mention that yassin personally approved operations against not only israeli but foreign targets (i.e. hebrew university bombing that killed 5 americans).
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote