View Single Post
Old 22-03-04, 06:03 PM   #23
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Mazer
Here's my question: if defending ourselves from terrorists only causes more terrorism, should we try negotiating with them instead? I think we're already doing what needs to be done, but if everyone else thing's what we're doing is wrong then what should we be doing instead?

That was uncalled for, span.
Mazer, Unfortunately, it's a religious war with Al-Q and Bin ladden. BiN did declare the Jiiad on the US way of life and it's occupation in several territories, even if it's only a handfull of troups. I'm afraid this one will stop at nothing into destroying US allies even the US way of living. It would be a good start to know if negotiation was even remotely possible. But in my opinion, I guess that all that Bin Ladden and Al-Q wishes are to see Usa crumble to dust. Bin ladden has truly to be stopped on this. So does some other ppl with too great power or influence.

Mazer, you should know by now that this PAbb is a troll layer. They can smell the stench of it from miles away Some of it's residents actually resorts to cheap passes in order to boost their misplaced ego. Anyway, it is and old quote... Violence always generates more violence. Right now, they are nowhere near a solution to peace talks right now.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote