View Single Post
Old 13-02-05, 11:24 PM   #14
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone

No cables, no external devices, no
Not very complicated... am I missing something?

*** it seems I was too****

I can't see myself as a Napster user anymore, that was so last century.[/size]

***never say never Ramona***

However, ask me again tomorrow.

The thing I bought over the net (19.95) looks like it works fine. Can record hours of WAV's at a time with no starting and stopping of the process. Auto mp3 conversion too. The only thing that is needed is naming each file U download, which is what you have to do when ripping a LP anyway. U also have to separate the tracks which is also easy as it comes with a cool tool that helps. It also has a simple editor. All these things can be done after u're done recording. No pressure to click the button at exactly the right time.

But the important thing is that I took tunes off of Napster without paying the .99 and burnt them to a CD that plays in my car's mp3 player. I had to play the songs in real time once then had to spend 10 minutes separating the tracks and naming the files. It also has a tool that allows you to name the tags on the mp3 files. I did that too, plus burnt the thing to CD.

AND remember, this was the FIRST time.

goD dammit, life is good....

BTW as I'm typing this I have another 40 minute batch recording. (Did I mention that the progie even has a built in time recorder to start and stop the recording?)

and PS:

the new Napster forum is shit. Cry babies.

Last edited by Nicobie : 13-02-05 at 11:46 PM.
Nicobie is offline   Reply With Quote