View Single Post
Old 02-06-01, 11:33 PM   #11
Maze
Rebel With A Cause

First of all, thanks for the links in this thread. Here's another I've always liked:

The Black Vault

There you will find a lot of pics of actual government documents and other interesting things.

I personally believe we are visited by aliens in craft that perhaps maneuvers similar to when you see two magnets repel (the very simplest example). My belief in ETI's is based on nothing tangible or scientific. Just a hunch ...intuition ...and I very much liked the book "Communion" ...and the movie.

They've always been here since the beginning. You can see evidence of them in the work of Renaissance artists. Hell, I think they've even found caveman paintings. People who've never even watched TV or movies (say the old man farmer) report the same looking aliens & ships. Even Betty & Barney Hill describe an experience mostly just like all the others at a time (1962 or so I think) when our media wasn't saturated with it. Makes ya wonder. They seem to be conducting some kind of cross-breeding thing between us & them as well as just general experiments and study of us like zoo animals. Being taken by them in the middle of the night or whatever would surely be the frightening part. They should write a letter or telephone and ask first ...lol.

I used to wonder if they were not coming from outer space at all, but from inside the Earth ...which would explain the evolution of their big black eyes and grey skin in the sunless environment ...but hehe ...that's pretty far fetched and I've come to the conclusion that no matter how far fetched travel from another galaxy light years away seems ...they seem to have figured out a way.

Last edited by Maze : 02-06-01 at 11:43 PM.
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote