Thread: Sarah who?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-08, 09:21 AM   #51
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Faux News isn't 'the press'

She's getting a lot of attention, and rightly so, because the chance of McCain dieing in office is greater than any president in history. Do you want a complete unknown, unknown except for her extreme views, as President? She needs to hold a open press conference, not appear on Faux Friends and get her ass kissed.

On a side note, while most politicians at least pretend to speak to the economic troubles of those who are losing their homes in this brutal economic climate, not McCain. Because he's too full of mavericky goodness for that:

Quote:
I fight for Americans. I fight for you. I fight for Bill and Sue Nebe from Farmington Hills, Michigan, who lost their real estate investments in the bad housing market.
McCain weeps for the ones who lost 'investments'. Aww, the poor dears.

But wait a minute! Isn't this the very same McCain who didn't want to provide help for homeowners who, faced with skyrocketing interest rates and/or drastic property devaluations, were facing 'pay the difference or get out' orders, because he didn't want to 'bail out market investors'? Now THAT's a Mavericky Maverick you can believe in!

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote