View Single Post
Old 19-01-07, 10:58 AM   #71
Sinner
--------------------

Right - this may surprise you knife but there is a world outside of America and in this World outside of America many counties are saying the same thing. Also in the World outside of America there is this organization, a rather useless one but all the same, they call themselves the United Nations, they just put sanctions against Iran because of their growing threat to peace. So let us take Bush out of the equation. Unless you are talking about the drone Iran supposedly shot down, American sources in Iraq deny it. If you would rather believe a Extremist who hates America over your know government that is your right.

So Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, (Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf) - Egypt, Israel, Britain, and The UN to name a few, are all conspiring with the Bush Administration? I find this hard to believe but I will leave a quote below which may help it make a little more sense. Your hated toward your government is blinding you, only a fool can believe an Extremist like President Tom should have nuclear weapons. I hope the world is wrong and nothing happens, do want another Cold War scenario? I am all for a peaceful resolution, nothing could be better, but doing nothing is not the answer, I am not saying war is the answer, but you can not just stand on the sidelines, cross your fingers and hope everything will just be ok. We all need to realize that these problems aren’t about politics or party lines, at the end of the day, you are not Democrats or Republicans, you are Americans, and this problem applies equally to us all. It is the religious leaders, the Ayatollahs who call the shots and one thing history has taught us about Iran, They don't make threats - they make promises.

“If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence.” — Bertrand Russell, Roads to Freedom