Thread: edonkey?
View Single Post
Old 23-01-02, 12:01 AM   #6
LV15
Absolute Bastard

thanks guys and gals, i've no intention of using the thing...it just threw me a bit when someone in work mentioned it and i was like 'edonkey? what the fuck is edonkey?' and then had to suffer the indignity of being told it was a P2P program.

'Impossible' I cried....I hang around with the cutting edge of the P2P community and have done since Late 99....I've never heard of this edonkey...so it can't be that popular.

Imagine my suprise then when this person then made me go to their site and I saw their forums and 1000's of bloody people on there.

I'm sticking with audiogalaxy as i've got to the point now where I've downloaded all the popular tunes i'm ever going to get so the only time i'm downloading is when i think of another obscure track that was the b side to a limited edition flexi disc released only to people with 4 fingers on a tuesday in 1983.

You can never find that kind of shit on most P2P programs...shit i can't even find stuff that I wouldn't consider obscure on morpheus (the happy mondays returns like 40 results...what the fuck is up with that? don't you people worship the god that is bez?) so i put up with audiogalaxy or just find some broadband bastard and say 'go and download these songs for me and then throw them on an ftp'

thanks for the info though
LV15 is offline   Reply With Quote