Thread: Simulating P2P
View Single Post
Old 30-10-01, 09:31 PM   #14
lezzbeefriends

Big Wheeling Grin YES!! THE STUFF LEGENDS ARE MADE FROM!

Tank Girl!

Once again your brilliance radiates and lights the way through the burned out shells of broken promises and half-baked lies when it comes to the P2P arena. The “Copyright Nazis” will not win with people like you on our side.

You’ve been smart in how you’ve worked on your project. Doing little bits here and there. By taking your time and thinking things through clearly you’ve set the foundation for success. You can’t go wrong with that formula!

I’ve always said that we were very blessed to have you as a member of this community. We have been in need of a shot in the arm of hope and good feelings for the future in P2P and here you are delivering this beautiful project.

I know you’ve worked long and hard on this project. You’ve discussed it with this community for many months. Some scoffed at the idea and others pointed fingers- but not a one would dare say that you’re not an exceptional woman who possesses the true spirit of sharing. I know I am thrilled to see this stuff coming out and can’t wait to see more.

I thank you Tank Girl for giving of yourself so that others like us may one day enjoy the fruits of your labor. You’re heart is good and from that goodness many will benefit.

For those old timers from the old nappy forum- this is the stuff that made Tank Girl one of the most respected members from those early days and why she continues to have my respect.

With love to you all
lbf

lezzbeefriends is offline   Reply With Quote