View Single Post
Old 12-03-04, 01:09 AM   #9
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mazer
I know that you came for the P2P forum and you stayed for Underground, tambourine-man, and I'm glad for that. Being somewhat new your ideas and posts always sound fresh and thoughtful, while everything that everyone else says seems a little stale. I think if we keep things new it will invite more new members who will in turn keep things new, and the Underground regulars might participate too. It's a very positive cycle. The left/right, Dem/Rep back and forth is old; time to grow up now.
Quote:
originally posted by theknife
well put, Mazer...
while i often disagree you, i always enjoy the thoughtfulness of your posts and i especially appreciate the civility of your tone. the Liberal/Conservative thing does get very old, indeed and it's a shame that anyone who attempts to establish some middle ground in a discussion is usually marginalized with one label or another. i'd like to think i avoid that with anyone other than the obvious usual suspects, but i'm probably guilty of it to some extent as well...

Cheers - nice to know I'm not alone on this issue.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote