View Single Post
Old 15-05-07, 01:16 PM   #4
napho
Dawn's private genie

I have some inside information about him. Seems he was a member of p2p-zone and posted as schmooky007. How ironic that he masqueraded as a Jew.

"God is a Republican" - Jerry Falwell - 1979

"Jesus was the First American." - Jerry Falwell - circa 1977

"I do question the sincerity of people like the Reverend Martin Luther King..." Jerry Falwell - 1965

"Archbishop Desmond Tutu is a phony." - Jerry Falwell - August 24, 1985

"The Beast (The Antichrist) when comes he must be, of necessity, a Jewish male" - Jerry Falwell - 2006

"I hope to see the day when, as in the early days of our country, we don't have public schools. The churches will have taken them over again and Christians will be running them." - Jerry Falwell - 1979

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'" - Jerry Falwell - September 2001

"The (gay-oriented) Metropolitan Community Churches are brute beasts and a vile and Satanic system that will one day be utterly annihilated and there will be a celebration in heaven..." - Jerry Falwell - 1984
napho is offline   Reply With Quote