View Single Post
Old 08-03-07, 01:33 PM   #31
Sinner
--------------------

Bill Clinton lied in a civil suit. His purpose was deny justice to Paula Jones. There was about 1500 people then held in federal prisons by the executive branch which he headed for the exact crimes that he committed. A federal judge then ordered President Bill Clinton to pay $90,686 for giving false testimony in the civil sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him by Paula Jones. Clinton did not fight the ruling and agreed to pay the court $1,202 for expenses associated with a deposition and for "reasonable costs incurred by plaintiffs" as a result of his actions. Now The payments were in addition to the $850,000 Clinton paid to Jones to settle her lawsuit.

Again funny how being a liar all of a sudden matters to liberals.

Libby is guilty because he lied in an investigation which the prosecutor already knew was bogus. Why do you think he was not put of trail for outing her? Answer me that.

I also may go back on saying he will receive a pardon because I believe you have to admit guilt to get one. He will be better off getting cleared in an appeal. Why didn’t the judge allow the impeachment of Russert with tape, or allow the defense to call Mitchell to the stand??? But if the appeals fail I guess a pardon is just as good...